Feeling overwhelmed and stress? This scent will bring you back to earth with key notes of peppermint and eucalyptus helping you relax and calm your mind. Pair with your coziest blanket and favorite tea.
Notes: Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Clove, Patchouli, Musk
60 hours burn time // 10 oz
Each sohya candle is lovingly made + hand poured in small batches in California. Our jar candles are made out of luxury coconut apricot wax while our decorative candles are made out of soy wax, both are used for a cleaner burn. We also use lead-free cotton wicks and premium fragrance oils infused with essential oils. Our candles are vegan, cruelty-free, and phthalate-free.
♡ Candle Care
• Always trim your wick to 1/4 inch each time before you light your candle. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large + keeps your candle burning at its best!
• We recommend burning your candle for at least 2-3 hours the first time you light it. This helps ensure that you achieve a full melt pool across your candle container. If you happen to blow out your candle before you have a full wax melt pool your candle is likely to "tunnel".
• Never leave your burning candle unattended. Please be sure to extinguish your candle when you leave a room or before you go to sleep
• Be sure to not place your burning candle near curtains, books, clothing or anything flammable. Be sure to keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans + any air currents
• Keep your candle out of reach of pets + little ones
• Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another
• Extinguish your candle if the flame gets too close to the side of your candle container as this could cause the glass to break
• Never burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time. If you love burning your candles for longer than 3 hours at a time, please be sure to distinguish your flame, allow the wax to harden + then re-light. This is the safest way to continue to burn your candle + will also help you achieve the longest burn time possible