In Focus Tarot provides the essentials to quickly get you started practicing tarot card reading. Included inside the back cover is a beautifully illustrated 18 + 24-inch wall chart of the Major Arcana tarot cards to inspire and guide you each day. Bright first thoroughly explains each of the Major and Minor Arcanas, outlining for each card:
- The general meaning of the card
- The card interpreted as a situation
- The card interpreted as a person
- Questions to help you relate a card's message on a personal level
- Keywords that give quick and handy meanings for the card
- Meanings of the card if reversed
Then learn how to put your knowledge to work using both traditional and newer tarot card placements (called tarot spreads). You'll also find professional tips and tricks to becoming a successful tarot reader.
The In Focus series applies a modern approach to teaching the classic body, mind, and spirit subjects. Authored by experts in their respective fields, these beginner's guides feature smartly designed visual material that clearly illustrates key topics within each subject. As a bonus, each book includes reference cards or a poster, held in an envelope inside the back cover, that give you a quick, go-to guide containing the most important information on the subject.